We have an immediate need for a Project Manager who has experience with water/wastewater management to join a well-established Engineering firm in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Requirements for this position:
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Water/Wastewater Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) license
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Municipal project experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Civil 3D and water modeling software is required
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to use for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | LAND DEVELOPMENT | HYDROCAD | CIVIL 3D | HecRas | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | WATER RESOURCES | WASTE WATER DESIGN