We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer PE who has experience with water / wastewater projects to take on a Project Manager role with a well-established Engineering firm in Hickory, North Carolina.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 7 years of experience with water / wastewater projects
- Experience with civil design of lift stations, pump stations, and treatment plants
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Professional Engineering (PE) license
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Municipal project experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Civil 3D and water modeling software is required
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
WATER WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT | LAND DEVELOPMENT | HYDROCAD | CIVIL 3D | HECRAS | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | WATER RESOURCES | WASTE WATER DESIGN