We have an immediate need for a Water Wastewater Project Manager who has experience with Water Wastewater Engineering to join a well-established Civil Engineering firm in Greenville, North Carolina.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 10 years of experience with water wastewater treatment
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering required
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- Experience in pump stations, water wastewater treatment, water modeling, water collections systems, permitting, and construction administration is preferred
- Proficiency in WaterGEMS or another water modeling software is preferred
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $100,000 or more commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | LAND DEVELOPMENT | HYDROCAD | SWMM | HECRAS | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | WATER RESOURCES | WATER WATER DESIGN