We have an immediate need for a VP of Operation to join a well-established home builder in Bend, OR.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this VP of Operations opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of the home building industry or similar
- Recent experience as an executive in a director-level leadership role
- Proficient in Google Suites, MarkSystems, Microsoft Office, and Excel
Salary: $175,000 - $200,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary!
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and more
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
VP OF OPERATIONS | VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS | CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT | HOME BUILDER | GOOGLE SUITES | MARKSYSTEMS | MICROSOFT OFFICE | EXCEL