We have an immediate need for a Vice President (VP) of Engineering to join a well-established Commercial Laundry Equipment company located in Inwood, New York.
Requirements for this position include:
- Engineering acumen in electrical, mechanical, and network systems
- Seeking an experienced leader who is analytical and strategic thinker
- Must have customer/client focus with strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering required
- Professional Engineer (PE) license desired
- Minimal travel is required
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | LAUNDRY | WASHER | DRYER | MANUFACTURING | NETWORK SYSTEMS | CLIENT RELATIONS | COMMERCIAL LAUNDRY