We have an immediate need for a Value Engineering Lead to join a well-established firm in NYC.
Requirements for this position include:
- SAVE International Certified in Value Methodology
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Engineering or Architecture
- Minimum 5 years of experience in value management/engineering
- Understanding of various types of infrastructure
- Strong leadership/supervisory skills
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Competitive salary and great benefits.
Salary: $130,000 + commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
VALUE | VALUE MANAGEMENT | ENGINEERING | SAVE | INFRASTRUCTURE | BUDGET | SUPERVISOR | OPERATIONS