Have you worked on Roadway, Bridge or DOT projects in the past? This well-stablished construction firm specializing in paving and bridge rehabilitation projects is seeking a Traveling Superintendent to join our team near Dallas! With over 30 years of successful operations, our legacy of tackling exciting and intricate projects spanning bridges, highways, and heavy construction continues to grow. Experience the stability of a company with a low turnover rate, boasting an executive team with over two decades of dedication, and seize abundant opportunities for personal and professional growth in an environment where your skills will flourish. Don't just find a job, build a rewarding career with us. Apply now and be part of our success story!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Traveling Superintendent opportunity include:
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in the construction industry
- MUST have experience working on DOT projects
- Familiarity with equipment, materials, and methods used in the construction industry
- Ability to read and understand project specific documents including construction plans, specifications, material data sheets, safety data sheets, and other pertinent project information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred
- Must have a clear MVR; CDL is a plus
- Responsible for overseeing the construction effort on bridges, highway, and heavy construction projects to ensure that all work is being constructed in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and contractual requirements
- This position requires frequent travel
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, company vehicle, gas card, per diem travel expenses, company paid life insurance, and 401k with 4% match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Traveling Superintendent opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
TRAVELING SUPERINTENDENT | CONSTRUCTION | HIGHWAYS | BRIDGES | DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION | DOT | CONSTRUCTION PLANS | SAFETY | CDL | MICROSOFT OFFICE | HEAVY CONSTRUCTION | DESIGN | BUDGET