We are looking for a Transportation Engineer with transportation experience to join our growing team. 2-10 years of experience. EIT/PE preferred, but not required. Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D. We are a full-service established Civil Engineering/Surveying firm of almost 30 years with 2 offices. We work on a variety of public and private projects, and this includes roadway, parking lots. We care deeply about our employees. We know that our success is owed to our wonderful team of employees who work hard and are awarded handsomely.
Our culture and benefits are what sets us apart from our competitors and we have a very low turnover rate. Our employees voted us a national Zweig White "Best Firm to Work For" for the past nine years. We're also a six-time Dayton/Cincinnati Business Journals' "Best Place to Work" award recipient.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Transportation Engineer include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- P.E. license or in the process of obtaining P.E. license
- 5-15 years’ experience in transportation design (e.g., roadways, public utilities, traffic, etc.)
- Working proficiency of AutoCAD and Civil 3D preferred
- Interact with our clients; local municipalities, ODOT, contractors, and other consulting companies
- Develop project budgets/schedules and technical proposals
- Lead plan production efforts for transportation projects for local municipalities and ODOT using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Prepare quantities and construction cost estimates for bidding
- Work closely with other technical staff and with peers in the industry to provide transportation design and consulting engineering services, primarily for local municipalities and ODOT
Salary: $65,000 - $95,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus profit sharing bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a great benefits package including health insurance fully paid (100%), employer paid life insurance policy, HSA, 3-5 weeks PTO, 401k with company match, wellness program, monthly cell phone allowance, annual company weekend trips, and so much more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Transportation Engineer position now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER | TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING | CIVIL ENGINEERING | EIT | ENGINEER IN TRAINING | PE | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | TRANSPORTATION DESIGN | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D | ODOT | ROADWAYS | PUBLIC UTILITIES | TRAFFIC