We have an immediate need for a Traffic Engineer Planner who has experience in design tasks for roadway design, traffic control planning, modeling, and simulations for a Transportation / Roadway Design firm in Alexandria, Virginia.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Experience with PTV Vissim and Civil 3D
- Project Management experience and ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-client environment
- Experience with roadway design and traffic modeling
- Willingness to travel required
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $68,000 - $135,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
TRANSPORTATION | SIMULATION | ROADWAY | TRAFFIC | MODELING | CURBSIDE | AVIATION | ENGINEERING | PROJECT MANAGEMENT