Join our thriving team at Chicago's premier property management company as a Technical Operations Manager and discover what makes us stand out! As a Great Place to Work Certified organization for two consecutive years, we offer you the opportunity to be part of North America's largest residential community management company and the preferred partner of HOA/Community associates. Imagine managing capital projects, tenant renovation reviews, construction bids, and building operations with us at one of Chicago's most luxurious hi-rise condo communities, equipped with stunning amenities, advanced building technology, and a tight-knit team of professionals. Enjoy a regular 9-5, Monday to Friday schedule, excellent benefits, annual performance bonuses, and even a Resident-funded Holiday Fund. Make a meaningful impact and take pride in the place you work every day by joining our dedicated Capital Management Team. Join us and be part of something truly special!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Technical Operations Manager opportunity include:
- B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Project and construction management experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CAD
- Knowledge of a programming language applicable to Building Automation Systems (BAS); examples include Labview, C++, Matlab, and Automatic Logic
- Oversee engineering, mechanical systems, project management, and construction, ensuring code compliance and excellent customer service
- Manage capital and maintenance projects, collaborating with consultants, vendors, and building teams
- Support preventative maintenance programs and assist the Building Engineering Team
- Serve as a liaison for facility maintenance and in-unit renovation matters, including compliance with construction regulations
- Monitor building systems, handle emergency situations, and coordinate with 3rd-party engineering teams and committees
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus annual bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick time, and paid holidays, HSA and FSA, company paid and voluntary life, employee assistance plan with company funding, pet insurance, and 401k with company match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER | PROPERTY MANAGEMENT | MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT | MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE | CAD | BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEMS (BAS) | LABVIEW | C++ | MATLAB | AUTOMATIC LOGIC