We have an immediate need for a Survey Party Chief who has experience with land surveying, including boundary determination, legal descriptions, construction, topographic surveying, and GPS to join a well-established Engineering firm in Roseville, California.
Requirements for this position include:
- Boundary surveys, ALTA's, topographic surveys, final maps, plats, exhibits, and records of survey both in the office and in the field
- Under direction of the Survey Manager, organize the activities of a field survey party; perform the most technically complex paraprofessional field surveying duties
- Research existing record information, including record maps, plans, deeds, easements, and right-of-way documents; and maintains field data records, survey project files, and indexing systems
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Skilled in using complex optical and electronic instruments and equipment
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $20 - $30 /hour and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
BOUNDARY | CAD | CIVIL 3D | CODES | CONSTRUCTION | CONTRACTOR | DESIGN | ELECTRONIC | ENGINEERING | ENVIRONMENTAL | FOUNDATION | GPS | GRAPHICS | HEAVY | LAND DEVELOPMENT | MUNICIPAL | PARTY CHIEF | PLS | QUALITY CONTROL | SURVEY | TOPOGRAPHIC | TRAFFIC | UTILITY | SAFETY