Join our well-established land development consulting firm in Lawrenceburg, Indiana as a Survey CAD Technician, where you'll experience the best of both worlds! With 40 years of history and a team of just 10 people, we offer a unique and laid-back work environment that's both flexible and supportive. If you're tired of the rigidity of large, structured firms and looking to make a real impact, apply now to contribute to our mission of delivering high-quality projects and fostering organizational sustainability in the tri-state area. Your dedication will be rewarded, and you'll be part of a company that truly values its people, clients, and community. This hybrid opportunity has the potential to be remote, as long as the candidate is within a two-hour drive from our office in Lawrenceburg.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Survey CAD Technician opportunity include:
- 3+ years' experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D extension including points, surfaces, alignments, pipe networks, profiles, section and roads
- Ability to transfer data between AutoCAD/Civil 3D and PDF Files
- Experience working with water, wastewater and storm water utilities
- Experience producing hard copy and digital maps/plans
- Coordinate with team members to create drawing packages and ensure compliance with standards and procedures
- Conduct research and pre-calculations for field surveys and interpret construction plan drawings
- Maintain effective communication with clients, meet task deadlines, and provide emergency field services when needed
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, 401k with company match, cell phone, professional development assistance, and a hybrid work schedule.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Survey CAD Technician opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
SURVEY CAD TECHNICIAN | SURVEYING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D | PDF | POINTS | SURFACES | ALIGNMENTS | PIPE NETWORKS | PROFILES | ROADS | WATER | WASTEWATER | STORMWATER | UTILITIES | MAPS | FIELD SURVEYS | CONSTRUCTION PLAN DRAWINGS