We have an immediate need for a Superintendent with strong knowledge of MEP Construction methods to join a well-established Construction firm in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Requirements for this position include:
- 8-10 years of prior relevant experience
- Knowledge of construction trades with focus on concrete work
- Renovation experience work within live factories
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Monitor subcontractors and trades in order to meet deadlines and milestones of aggressively paced project schedules
- Work closely with Project Engineers, Project Managers, and other division superintendents
- Ensure adherence to safety standards
- Responsible to daily reporting in construction management software
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MANUFACTURING | CONSTRUCTION | SUPERINTENDENT | CONCRETE | PAVING | GRADING | MEP | RENOVATIONS