We have an immediate need for a Superintendent with government project experience to join a well-established Construction firm in Birmingham, AL.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Superintendent opportunity includes:
- Construction Quality Management for Contractors Certification preferred
- OSHA 30 certified required
- 24 Hour Fall Protection Certification required
- 10+ years of on-site superintendent and quality control experience
- Experience with Government contracts
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Salary: $105,000 - $115,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
SUPERINTENDENT | CONSTRUCTION | DEFENSE | GOVERNMENT | SAFETY | QUALITY CONTROL