We have an immediate need for a well-qualified Architect with extensive higher-education project experience to join a full-service firm in Louisville, Kentucky as Studio Vice President.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience with high education projects
- Progressive leadership experience is desired - team, firm, business segment leadership, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of higher education / university projects
- Higher-Education market connections desired - studio growth and increased exposure is a priority
- Must be competent in business development, client relationship building, and sales
- Knowledge of current trends, best practices, codes, and design standards
- Proven success creating proposals & presentations for higher-education projects
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture with NCARB certification
- Registered Architect in at least 1 state
- LEED Certification is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, and knowledgeable of BIM technology and applications
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECTURE | HIGHER EDUCATION | UNIVERSITY | COLLEGE | VP | BIM | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | MARKETING | SALES | PROPOSALS | CLIENT MANAGEMENT | STUDIO VICE PRESIDENT