Calling all painters with experience coating structural steel! Do you have a passion to paint? Do you specialize in fabricating and coating structural steel?
We have an immediate opening for a Lead Painter who has great experience in various paint equipment used on fabricated structural and misc. steel to join a well-established manufacturer in the Modesto, CA metro area.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Structural Steel Painter position include:
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Ability to verify material type and length
- Ensure proper environmental rules and regulations are followed
- The ideal candidate will have the knowledge to apply protective coatings to surfaces
- Prior to use, the lead painter will be expected to prep and test equipment as well as maintaining a clean work environment and equipment
- This individual must also be willing to perform other tasks when not painting such as loading/ unloading material in the shop
- Work with minimum supervision
Salary: $39,500 - $42,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time, permanent, direct hire position that offers great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
STRUCTURAL STEEL PAINTER LEAD | PAINT | PAINTING | SANDBLASTING | GRINDERS | SPRAY PAINTING | FORKLIFT