We have an immediate need for a Structural Steel Designer with experience with metal buildings to join a well-established manufacturer in Weatherford, TX.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Structural Steel Designer includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Structural preferred
- 5+ years of drafting
- 2+ years of steel detailing
- Prepare drawings with precision, incorporate all details with the drawings
- Be able to work in metric for the fabrication drawings
- Proficient in Advanced Steel, Inventor software, Autodesk Software Suite, and MS Office
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Medical, PTO, 401k, and more!
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
STRUCTURAL STEEL | DETAILER | DESIGNER | ADVANCED STEEL | INVENTOR | AUTODESK | 3D | METRIC | FABRICATION | DRAFTING | ARCHITECTURE