We have an immediate need for a California Licensed Professional Engineer with experience in structural engineering, analysis, and seismic services to join a well-established Engineering firm in Mission Viejo, California.
This award winning firm specializes in structural design and engineering services for commercial, industrial, residential, and renewable energy projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- California Licensed Professional Engineer (PE / SE)
- Experience with design of new structures and retrofit design
- Experience with seismic analysis of existing structures desired
- Skilled user of AutoCAD (2D), RISA, and ENERCALC
- Experienced and confident in project delivery, including contract review, change-orders, RFI's, etc.
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING | CBC | P.E. | S.E. | RISA | ENERCALC | AUTOCAD | DESIGN | SEISMIC ANALYSIS | RETROFIT | RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | INDUSTRIAL | RENEWABLE ENERGY | SOLAR