Join a tight-knit team of professionals at a small boutique engineering firm specializing in single-family residential and small commercial projects! We are seeking a Structural Engineer to join our team near Ocala. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects that directly impact the local community. Our firm offers a supportive and flexible work environment, regular company lunch outings, and an opportunity to move into a corporate officer role!
The ideal Structural Engineer will be working on mostly single-family homes, as well as some commercial strips and buildings.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Structural Engineer position include:
- Must be a licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- 5+ years of structural engineering experience
- AutoCAD or Revit experience a plus
- Ability to read & interpret construction plans and specs
- Able to perform finite element analysis and utilize that in the design of foundations and conceptions of buildings to mitigate gravity and wind loads
- Strong working knowledge of structural design principles and Florida Building Code
- Knowledge of ACI 318, ASCE 7, Minimum Design Loads and Associated Criteria for Buildings and Other Structures, and ASD and LRFD design principals for buildings
- Perform construction related services including shop drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation, and occasional specialized structural inspections
- Collaborate with architects and designers and building contractors on design and construction of projects
Salary: $100,000 - $115,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus annual bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, health savings account (HSA), 401k with 4% company match, PTO, paid holidays, life insurance, company paid continuing education and licensure fees, access to state of the art hardware and software, and training opportunities. We also offer free charter school education for our employee’s children!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply to this Structural Engineer position today and let's see where this opportunity can take you!
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | PE | FOUNDATION | WIND LOADS | STRUCTURAL BUILDINGS | RESIDENTIAL | LIGHT COMMERCIAL | AUTOCAD | REVIT