We have an immediate need for a Structural Engineer to join a well-established Architectural and Engineering firm in The Villages, FL.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Structural Engineer opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Florida required
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience with the design of foundations, wind loads, and structural buildings on residential and light commercial projects
- Knowledgable of the Florida Building Codes
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary!
Benefits: medical 100% of employee and dependents, HSA, 401k with matching 4%, PTO, paid holidays, paid life insurance, licensing fee paid, and more
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | PE | FOUNDATION | WIND LOADS | STRUCTURAL BUILDINGS | RESIDENTIAL | LIGHT COMMERCIAL