We have an immediate need for a Steel Bridge / Structural Engineer who has experience with inspection or design to join a well-established Construction company in Chicago, Illinois.
Requirements for this position include:
- Expert knowledge of steel bridge design
- Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills
- Experience related to analyzing cost and schedules is preferred
- Organization skills, and be able to work in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Proficiency in structural bridge design software
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $85,000 - $115,000 and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
BRIDGE | STRUCTURAL | STEEL | AASHTO | NSBA | ENGINEERING | P.E. | SIMON | ESPAN | INFRASTRUCTURE | DOT