We have an immediate need for a Professional Structural Engineer to join a well-established, award-winning Structural Engineering firm in Mission Viejo, California.
This firm specializes in structural design and engineering services for commercial, industrial, residential, and renewable energy projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must hold a California Professional Engineer (PE) or Structural Engineer (SE) license
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering or Architectural Engineering / Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis
- Minimum 5 years of design engineering experience and proven project management experience
- Must have experience with AutoCAD (2D), RISA, and Enercalc
- Experienced and confident in project delivery, including contract review, change-orders, RFI's, etc.
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING | SOLAR | RENEWABLE ENERGY | AUTOCAD | RISA | BLUEBEAM | DESIGN | ANALYSIS | ENGINEERING CALCULATIONS | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION | PROJECT DELIVERY | MS OFFICE | ADOBE | ENERCALC | CBC | CALIFORNIA BUILDING CODE | COMMERCIAL | INDUSTRIAL | RESIDENTIAL