We have an immediate need for a Structural Engineer with experience in commercial and multi-family projects to join a well-established A&E firm in Dallas, TX.
Requirements for this position include:
- Professional Engineer (PE) license or EIT required
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Civil/Structural Engineering or related field required
- 3-6 years experience of qualified structural engineering experience in commercial and multi-family, mixed-use projects
- Experience with structural design in concrete, wood, and steel
- Familiar with AutoCAD, RISA, and RAM Structural preferred
- Familiar with all necessary codes, including but not limited to: IBC, ASCE, ACI 318, AISC and NDS
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Competitive salary and great benefits.
Salary: $65,000 - $95,000 commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | RESIDENTIAL | RAM CONCEPTS | COMMERCIAL | AUTOCAD | MULTIFAMILY | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | ENGINEER IN TRAINING | DESIGN | BUILDINGS | E.I.T. | RISA