We have an immediate need for a Structural Engineer PE to join a well-established Architecture and Engineering firm in Montgomery, Alabama.
Requirements for this position include:
- Licensed Professional Engineer- P.E. / S.E.
- Minimum 5 years of design and structural analysis of steel, metal, and concrete building systems
- Software proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required; Bentley RAM or STAAD desired
- Design with high seismic or wind activity consideration desired
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain U.S. passport and clearance for Overseas projects
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
STRUCTURAL | DESIGN | ENGINEERING | ANALYSIS | AUTOCAD | STAAD | RAM | REVIT | HEALTHCARE | CLINIC | MILITARY | SECURITY CLEARANCE | PE | P.E. | S.E. | SE | STEEL | CONCRETE | NEW DEVELOPMENT | RETROFIT