Are you a structural engineer with diverse work experience and a passion for designing projects that will last far into the future? If so, we want you to join our Award-Winning team and use your expertise to help us deliver exceptional designs to our diverse range of clients. You will have a chance to participate in every step of the process, from initial design to final unveiling, and you will be working with a team of experts dedicated to finding the most innovative solutions to challenging project requirements.
We value our employees and believe a positive work environment encourages the best results, so we offer generous pay and benefits along with numerous career development and advancement opportunities!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Structural Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of structural engineering experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Professional Engineer license
- Design structural components for large-scale projects based on analysis of survey reports, maps, zoning restrictions, and client requirements
- Review blueprints, plans, and change orders to ensure structural integrity and perform complex calculations for accurate results
- Participate in initial planning and bidding processes, conducting comprehensive studies on environmental factors, regulations, costs, and risk analysis
- Research material technology for practical applications, strength, durability, and cost-benefit analysis, and make material recommendations for current and future projects
- Create and present structural overviews for upcoming projects, including technical details for engineers and big-picture analysis and cost estimates for project managers and senior executives
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for private and government clients, covering project plans, progress, change orders, environmental impact findings, ownership transfers, and other relevant information
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, 3 weeks PTO, 401k with 3% company match, and a flexible schedule.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply to this Structural Engineer position today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | STRUCTURAL | CIVIL | AUTOCAD | BLUEPRINT | SURVEY REPORTS | ZONING | BIDDING | STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING