A well-established Engineering and Architecture firm with over 45 years of experience is seeking a talented Structural Engineer to join their team! With an established team of 18 dedicated professionals in our Deerfield Beach office, you'll forge lasting connections and have the unique opportunity to learn from a seasoned Civil/Structural PE with over 40 years of experience. Here, you'll immerse yourself in diverse projects spanning schools, churches, offices, retail spaces, and more, with a bustling condo and apartment segment. Don't miss out on this extraordinary chance to grow, learn, and thrive in an environment that offers excellent benefits – take the leap and apply today!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Structural Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of structural engineering experience
- PE, FE or EIT. Must be able to achieve Professional Registration
- Familiarity with Florida Building Code
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, Microsoft Excel, and MS Office Suite
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and professionals on construction plans and specifications
- Create detailed drawings, computer models, and structural analyses for building projects
- Investigate ground conditions, assess soil samples, and work with geotechnical engineers
- Ensure structural integrity and safety of buildings, providing recommendations and inspections
- Manage project teams, oversee construction, and report progress to clients and senior management
Salary: $65,000 - $105,000 or more based on experience and qualifications.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance and PTO.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Structural Engineer opportunity can take you!
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | CIVIL ENGINEERING | PE | FE | EIT | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | AUTOCAD | REVIT | MS OFFICE SUITE | EXCEL | STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS | SOIL SAMPLES