We are seeking a Professional Structural Bridge Engineer to join our team in Longwood, Florida! Our multi-disciplinary firm specializes in Architecture, Civil, Structural, and Transportation Engineering. With a consolidated schedule ensuring work-life balance and comprehensive benefits, you'll thrive in a dynamic, supportive environment while making a meaningful impact in the industry. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of a close-knit, forward-thinking firm that's changing the landscape of engineering and design. Apply now and be a part of something truly special!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Structural Bridge Engineer opportunity include:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of post-registration experience working as a Structural Design Engineer, including a wide variety of bridge and highway structure related assignments ranging from simple highway grade crossings bridges to complex bridge design, as well as structural building design
- Must be a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Must be proficient with MicroStation. Revit and AutoCAD experience is a plus
- Strong skills in structural analysis, steel design and concrete design as it relates to transportation and building structures
- Diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas related to structural design
- Geotechnical/Foundations design, Substructure design, and Superstructure design
- Develop construction plans for various structures using MicroStation, Revit, and/or AutoCAD
- Create contract documents, review construction files, and participate in a thorough QC/QA process
- Undertake detailed structural design, conduct analysis, and review calculations for a range of structural systems and components
- Coordinate work activities, provide support to staff, and assist in the design of retaining walls
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, 100% paid dental and vision insurance for employees, PTO, paid holidays, HSA, 401k with 3% match, licensing reimbursement, continuing education assistance, and casual Fridays.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Structural Bridge Engineer opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
STRUCTURAL BRIDGE ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | CIVIL ENGINEERING | HIGHWAYS | BRIDGE DESIGN | MICROSTATION | REVIT | AUTOCAD | STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS | STEEL DESIGN | CONCRETE