Are you a Professional Civil Engineer with extensive experience in designing and managing stormwater projects? Join our 100% employee-owned consulting firm, where we've been named the Best Place to Work for five consecutive years! With over $150 million in active projects and a track record of AIA Design Award-winning projects, you'll be part of a team that excels in delivering outstanding results. At our company, we prioritize your well-being with excellent benefits and a flexible work-life balance, allowing you to set your own hours and schedules. With a small but well-established office and aggressive growth strategies, you'll not only find immediate opportunities but also long-term growth potential. As a Senior Stormwater Engineer, you'll be working on exciting projects from Florida to Turks & Caicos while enjoying the benefits of a flexible hybrid schedule. Join us, and be a part of something special - your future starts here!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Stormwater Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in designing and managing a wide variety of site development stormwater projects
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in FL is required
- Proven experience with proposal writing, project interviews, client interactions and business development responsibilities
- Knowledge of stormwater management design regulations
- Proficiency in hydrology and hydraulic software including HydroCAD, HEC-RAS, and/or SWMM
- Prepare Stormwater Management Plans and lead design for projects, collaborating with various stakeholders and implementing sustainable practices
- Contribute to large-scale project work, including budget development and staffing coordination
- Play a key role in project presentations and establish technical procedures for effective stormwater management
Salary: $90,000 - $105,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, FSA, PTO, parental leave, disability, retirement plans, ESOP, tuition reimbursement, flexible hybrid schedule, and more!
Relocations assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Stormwater Engineer opportunity can take you!
STORMWATER ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | DESIGN | SITE DEVELOPMENT | STORMWATER | HYDROCAD | HEC-RAS | GIS | CIVIL ENGINEER