Do you enjoy searching and mining for information on the web? Would you like to learn how to find new career opportunities for candidates? Our data mining and staffing researchers are a vital asset in matching our candidates to companies nationwide. We will provide all of the necessary tools, train you on our systems and databases, and teach you how to identify career opportunities for our candidates.
What does it take to be a Davron Research Superstar?
First, we'll teach you the latest cutting-edge data mining techniques that'll enable you to identify the right career opportunities for candidates. We use many databases from Google Jobs, Monster, and Indeed, to our very own proprietary database, ElijahSearch. We'll teach you how to select companies and their decision makers, how to present candidates to them, and ultimately, how to be an amazing matchmaker.
Throughout this process, you will make phone calls to clients and candidates and relay information to assure they are a proper fit for the position. You will work directly with recruiters while matching candidates and clients all over the U.S.
The ideal person will be responsible for:
- Using keywords / Boolean search strings (will train) to target the right companies and identifying the right decision makers
- Searching multiple databases and online resources for companies and then entering the data into Excel
- Making an average of 15-20 phone calls daily to clients and candidates. Phone skills are very important for this role. You have to be comfortable making outbound calls daily!
- Working with clients directly by answering questions about candidates, scheduling interviews, discussing our fees, assisting with offers, and more…
- Communicating both over the phone and through email campaigns to entice and get positive feedback from hiring managers on each candidate submitted
- Continually identifying and adding new contacts to our internal database
Ideal candidates will be fast paced, organized, task-oriented, resourceful, reliable, demonstrate great attention to detail, and must enjoy the hunt and the entire matchmaking process.
Why should you consider becoming a Davron Researcher?
After your 90-day probationary period, you will receive a $30,000 base salary, 5% commissions on all placements, eligible for a bonus, receive benefits including health and dental insurance, and get 2 weeks of paid time off.
We believe work-life balance is important. Work doesn’t feel so much like work when our employees love what they do and who they work alongside with. Our hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our facility features a break room full of snacks, company-paid lunch on Thursday, a children’s play room, and much more.
We are located in the heart of Land O’ Lakes, just off US 41 and a short distance from SR 54 and SR 52. We prefer someone who lives close to the office. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
How to Apply
We're growing rapidly, but have low turnover and we are very selective. You've read thus far, so if you'd like to be considered for our opening, please tell us why you're interested and why you think you'd be a great fit. Just a sentence or two is all we ask, but it'll show us you've got good attention to detail and the ability to follow direction.
RESEARCH | MARKETING | SALES | DATA-MINING | INSIDE SALES | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | CONSULTING | CUSTOMER SERVICE | HOSPITALITY | RETAIL | TELEMARKETING | CALL CENTER | RECEPTION | GUEST SERVICES | TELESALES | TECH SUPPORT