Are you a Structural Engineer looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a large-scale structural engineering firm near Fort Myers? If so, join our company and embark on a remarkable career journey. With a steadily growing portfolio and staff headcount, including accelerated growth over the past three years, we are an organization on the rise. Engage in exciting multistory projects, from mid-rise buildings to telecom towers and industrial structures, as we continue to expand our horizons.
Our vibrant team combines hard work with enjoyable activities like company trips and happy hours, creating a dynamic work environment. Additionally, benefit from the expertise of our senior mentors with over 25 years of experience, who will guide you towards success. Apply now and seize the opportunity to be part of a special company that is shaping the future of the industry!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Structural Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering. A Master's degree in Structural Engineering is preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in structural engineering, with a focus on CMU and masonry structures
- Experience in designing structures for high wind areas
- Proficiency in CAD and structural analysis software
- Understanding of local, state, and national building codes and standards
- Knowledge of Ram, Bentley software, and RISA
- Lead the design and analysis of CMU and masonry structures for mixed-use commercial projects in high wind areas
- Perform complex analysis to evaluate the effects of wind loads on the stability and safety of our structures, and design solutions to mitigate potential risks
- Manage relationships with clients, stakeholders, and regulatory authorities, effectively communicating complex structural engineering concepts and solutions
- Review and approve project plans, calculations, and specifications produced by junior engineers and design staff
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus annual bonuses.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, and 401k with 3% company contribution.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply to this Structural Engineer position today and let's see where this opportunity can take you!
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | SR. STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | PROJECT MANAGER | STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING | CIVIL ENGINEERING | CAD | STRUCTURAL DESIGN | STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS | RISA | RAM | BENTLEY