We are seeking a Sr. Structural Bridge Engineer to join our award-winning architecture and engineering firm in Columbus, Ohio! Our firm stands out in the industry, not just for our exceptional, multidisciplinary services ranging from engineering to architectural design, but for our distinct culture that blends the wisdom of traditional practices with the resources of a larger company. This position is your gateway to working on groundbreaking projects, where your creativity and expertise won't just be valued – they'll be championed. Here, innovation isn't just a buzzword; it's the cornerstone of our success, and as a Sr. Bridge Engineer, you'll be at the forefront of shaping the future!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Sr. Bridge Engineer opportunity include:
- 5+ years of structural bridge experience
- Must be a Professional Engineer (PE) in Ohio or can obtain within 6 months
- Background in design and project management is ideal
- Local DOT experience is highly preferred
- Lead Engineer role for ODOT Level 1 and 2 Bridge Projects, including design review, hydraulic modeling, and adhering to ODOT Design Criteria
- Manage bridge projects encompassing construction cost estimation, quantity calculation, condition inspection, and preparation of reports and technical studies
- Develop project scope, prepare fee quotations, and assist in technical proposal and contract creation, including client contract scoping and negotiations
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, HSA, PTO, 401k, ESOP, and a wellness program.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Sr. Bridge Engineer opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
STRUCTURAL BRIDGE ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | DESIGN | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | ODOT | HYDRAULIC MODELING | CONSTRUCTION COST ESTIMATION | QUANTITY CALCULATION | CONDITION INSPECTION