Our client, a leading apparel manufacturer, is seeking a Sr. Robotics Software Engineer to work at their Headquarter research lab. With a rich history, our client has been at the forefront of innovation, empowering people through sport and craftsmanship to create positive change in communities around the world. Our client fosters a culture of inclusivity and respect where every associate feels welcomed and valued, and leaders and creatives are inspired to shape the world of tomorrow by taking bold action today.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong background in advanced manufacturing technologies around automation, robotics, IIoT, and/or Computer Vision, with experience taking on new technologies and turning them into value for stakeholders. They will also demonstrate a go-getter attitude towards problem-solving, collaborating with cross-functional teams from Manufacturing, IT, and Products to analyze new advanced manufacturing trends and technologies, identify opportunities, evaluate solutions, experiment, implement and then transfer the solutions across all our factories.
If you are a Sr. Robotics Software Engineer looking for a new opportunity with a leading company that values innovation and inclusivity, we encourage you to apply today!
- Degree in Computer science or closely related field
- 5+ years of experience in robotics with some background in integrating Computer Vision solutions with robotics and coding robotic solutions in Python
- 10+ years of experience in software development and delivery
- Experience with both traditional computer vision algorithm development with OpenCV, as well as either PyTorch or TensorFlow for deep learning
- Experience designing RESTful APIs and in API based integrations
- Experience in IIOT solutions and telemetry protocols such as Modbus
- Exposure to cloud platforms, preferably Azure
- Passionate about exploring new technologies and teaching your fellow team members
- Experience working in an Agile (e.g. Scrum) environment with a passion for supporting and enabling others to become more productive
- Effective visual communicator – you can communicate complex problems to business and technology stakeholders using visual collaboration tools
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Salary: The salary range for this position is $130,000 - $160,000, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Our client offers a comprehensive traditional benefits package, including three options for medical insurance, as well as dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K. Additionally, they offer a slate of nontraditional perks such as online learning and development courses, tuition reimbursement, $100 monthly student loan support, and various mentorship programs that encourage associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You'll also enjoy a yearly $1,000 lifestyle reimbursement, 4 weeks of vacations, 12 holidays, and generous parental leave. Furthermore, our client fosters a unique culture founded on their values, with a particular focus on in-person teamwork and collaboration. Their hybrid model encourages rich in-person experiences while providing high levels of flexibility to associates. Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ROBOTICS SOFTWARE ENGINEER | ROBOTICS | SOFTWARE ENGINEER | RESEARCH | MANUFACTURING | COMPUTER SCIENCE | CODING | PYTHON | OPENCV | PYTORCH | TENSORFLOW | RESTFUL APIS | API | IIOT | MODBUS | AZURE | AGILE | SCRUM | COMPUTER VISION SOLUTIONS