We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior-level Roadway Design Engineer who has great connections with local DOTs. This opportunity is with a respected, full-service engineering firm who has been around for over three decades and is experiencing significant growth. Looking to expand operations around DC and beyond, this firm needs a Professional Engineer with a strong understanding of transportation and roadway design projects to assist with this growth.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Sr. Roadway Design Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) in DC, MD, and/or VA
- 8+ years of roadway design experience
- Experience with the Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Experience with software applications such as MicroStation, AutoCAD, Synchro, and/or Vissim
- Lead and manage the design and development of roadway projects, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, standards, and project requirements
- Prepare detailed engineering designs, drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for roadway projects, including geometric design, cross sections, and construction details
- Perform geometry design, erosion and sediment control design, development of construction details, drainage calculation/design, pavement marking/signing, construction staging, quantity calculations, special provisions development, and other related tasks to support the project design process
Salary: $130,000 - $200,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous 401k with company match, computer subsidy benefit, tuition reimbursement, an on-site gym, free snacks, and more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a Sr. Roadway Design Engineer and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this opportunity can take you!
ROADWAY DESIGN ENGINEER | CIVIL ENGINEER | ENGINEERING | DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION | DOT | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | MICROSTATION | AUTOCAD | SYNCHRO | VISSIM | DRAWINGS | SPECIFICATIONS | COST ESTIMATES | GEOMETRIC DESIGN | CROSS SECTIONS | CONSTRUCTION DETAILS | EROSION | SEDIMENT CONTROL | DRAINAGE | CALCULATIONS