We have an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager with experience in municipal water and wastewater projects to join an established Civil Engineering Firm.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Project Manager opportunity include:
- 10+ years experience in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Water/Wastewater project background
- Business Development and Client engagement
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency
- Able to manage budget, schedule, and client communication
- Professional Engineer License, or the ability to attain a PE within 6 months is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
Salary: Commensurate upon experience
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL | ENVIRONMENTAL | ENGINEER | PROJECT MANAGER | CIVIL 3D | AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D |WATER | WASTEWATER | WASTE WATER | W/WW| MUNICIPAL