If you are a Sr. Project Architect looking to join an elite design firm that performs at a high level yet values their employees' work life balance, we encourage you to apply. This small but high-power firm in Phoenix has a great reputation, so they are able to target specialized clientele that fit their unique aesthetic. Although they are on the smaller scale, they compete with the large entities out there and work on complex, large-scale mixed use and urban infill projects. They have a passion for building a better place for living and are looking for someone with that same ideology. With offices in Phoenix and Denver, they have a volume of work that will sustain their team for years to come.
Take the leap and apply now to be part of our extraordinary journey in shaping the future of design and building a better world together!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Sr. Project Architect position include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Architecture Degree
- Architectural License in Arizona or close to obtaining
- Proficiency in Revit required, Sketchup and Photoshop a plus
- 5+ years of project experience in an architectural practice
- Experience with multi-family, hospitality, bars and restaurants, mixed-use projects; urban planning experience is a plus
- Will advance modern, sustainable and innovative project design concepts and documentation
- Designing building plans, consulting with clients, overseeing contractors and construction crews, visiting and reviewing work sites, preparing documentation and specifications and managing both time schedules and project budgets
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including a health insurance stipend, 401k with company match, profit sharing, PTO and paid holidays, as well as reimbursement for exam fees.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If you're looking for a fantastic company offering professional growth, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and a commitment to providing a positive work-life balance, look no further! Apply to this Sr. Project Architect position today, and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
SR. PROJECT ARCHITECT | SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT | PROJECT ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER | LICENSED ARCHITECT | REVIT | SKETCHUP | PHOTOSHOP | MULTI-FAMILY | HOSPITALITY | MIXED-USE | URBAN PLANNING