We have an immediate need for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with healthcare experience to join a well-established Design/Build Firm in Tampa, FL.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) license required
- Minimum 10 years experience in mechanical systems design including HVAC, water/steam systems, plumbing, and fire protections systems
- Minimum 3 years experience in healthcare construction
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $110,000 -$125,000, commensurate with experience, generous benefits and bonus structure.
Military friendly firm.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
RETROFIT | MEP | PE | P.E. | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | DESIGN | AUTOCAD | HEALTHCARE | HOSPITAL | CONSTRUCTION | MECHANICAL | ENGINEER | HVAC | PLUMBING | BUILDING