We have an immediate need for a Sr. Landscape Architect that is registered.
The Sr. Landscape Architect responsibilities include:
- Conferring with clients for multiple project types during all stages of project development.
- Design, develop, review, and modify drawings for projects
- Develop plans for site layout and site planning
- Plan and organize numerous projects and assign work to junior staff
- Supervise Landscape Designers and junior staff
- Schedule projects
- Work with Landscape Architect Director to solicit projects from clients
- Perform assignments given by the Landscape Architect Director
Requirements for this Sr. Landscape Architect opportunity include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Florida registered Landscape Architect license
- Minimum 15 years of related experience
Salary: $90,000+ per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits including 401k 4% match, medical coverage for employees and family members, life insurance, bonus potential, three weeks paid time off, and more
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Landscape | Architect | RLA | PLA | Registered Landscape Architect | Professional Landscape Architect | Design | Drawing | Urban Design | Site Layout | Site Planning | AutoCAD | Revit | Photoshop | PowerPoint | M-Color | InDesign