We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Land Development Project Manager who has great experience in preparing reports, opinions, and recommendations supporting the direction of the projects for a full-service consulting, engineering, and construction services firm in Sarasota, Florida.
The ideal candidate would be local to the area as you will the liaison between designers and clients.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Sr. Land Development Project Manager opportunity include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficiency with Civil-3D, StormCAD reports, WaterCAD reports
- Hydrology / hydraulic studies, due diligence / site analysis reports, probable costs, project schedules, utility computations, detention / retention computations, storm sewer reports
- Lead a team responsible for drafting, reviewing, and finalizing preliminary and final site plans and construction documents
- Diverse project scopes will allow you to cross market your skill set
Salary: $75,000 - $140,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | HYDROLOGY | EIT | ENGINEER IN TRAINING | BSCE | BACHELORS DEGREE | ENGINEERING | CIVIL 3D| LAND DEVELOPMENT | SITE DESIGN | PM | PMP | SUBDIVISION | GRADING