We have an immediate need for a well-qualified Senior Interior Designer, specializing in hospitality, luxury residential, and restaurant projects, to join an Interior Architecture and Design firm in Boston, Massachusetts.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- NCIDQ license preferred – must be on path to licensure
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the industry is required
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, and other design / modeling software
- New construction and renovation projects
- Responsible for assigned projects from start-to-finish: selection and training of team, interaction with client and development of scope of work, budget and schedule development, construction administration and document creation, and project close-out
- Responsible for design of architectural interiors, selection of fixtures, furniture and equipment, artwork and more
- Will develop presentations, specification, obtain pricing for products and specialty items; coordinate with and direct purchasing when required
- Responsible for full construction document creation
- Will manage and train a team of junior designers, and interact with clients, engineers, architects and subcontractors
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
INTERIOR DESIGN | NCIDQ | INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE | FF&E | FURNITURE | FINISHES | FIXTURES | CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION | HOSPITALITY | LUXURY RESIDENTIAL | RESTAURANT | RESORT