We are seeking a Sr. Executive Assistant to join our team in Dallas! As a developer expanding our construction capabilities, you’ll provide high-level administrative support to the CEO, contributing to our growing success. With a stellar track record of delivering stunning high-rise and multi-family developments across the USA, including Hawaii, you'll be part of projects that will elevate your career to new heights. Seize this chance to shape the future of construction with us - apply now!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Sr. Executive Assistant opportunity include:
- 8+ years of experience working in a CEO / President / C-Level assistant role is required
- Experience working under Real Estate Developers or a Construction General Contractor is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Manage sensitive matters with discretion, ensuring confidentiality, particularly in decisions affecting global operations
- Sustain and organize daily calendars, prepare various documents like presentations and reports, and arrange executive travel and accommodations
- Screen calls, manage communications, and provide timely responses, demonstrating excellent communication and time management skills
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal and external meetings, manage the CEO's contacts, and handle personal and business investments
- Remain responsive to all forms of communication outside normal business hours, welcoming and directing the Executive's guests professionally
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Sr. Executive Assistant opportunity can take you!
SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT | REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER | ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT | MICROSOFT OFFICE | CALENDARS | SCHEDULING | CONSTRUCTION