Are you a Professional Civil Engineer with extensive experience on coastal engineering projects? Join our 100% employee-owned consulting firm, where we've been named the Best Place to Work for five consecutive years! With over $150 million in active projects and a track record of AIA Design Award-winning projects, you'll be part of a team that excels in delivering outstanding results. At our company, we prioritize your well-being with excellent benefits and a flexible work-life balance, allowing you to set your own hours and schedules. With a small but well-established office and aggressive growth strategies, you'll not only find immediate opportunities but also long-term growth potential. As a Senior Coastal Engineer, you'll lead a dynamic team, working on exciting projects from Florida to Turks & Caicos while enjoying the benefits of a flexible hybrid schedule. Join us, and be a part of something special - your future starts here!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Sr. Coastal Engineer include:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 8+ years of experience completing design calculations for coastal engineering projects such as seawall design, beach nourishment, coastal structures, coastal restoration, drainage and flood control and coastal impact assessments
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in FL is required
- Must have project management experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Collaborate with coastal experts for project oversight and financial management, serving as a technical resource
- Manage projects, engage in client management, deliver presentations, and foster client development
- Prepare contracts and technical documents, while conducting field work such as inspections and observations
- Provide technical leadership in designing coastal projects in Florida and participate in professional society events and conferences
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, FSA, PTO, parental leave, disability, retirement plans, ESOP, tuition reimbursement, flexible hybrid schedule, and more!
Relocations assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as a Sr. Coastal Engineer to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
SR. COASTAL ENGINEER | CIVIL ENGINEERING | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | DESIGN CALCULATIONS | COASTAL ENGINEERING | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D | BEACH NOURISHMENT | COASTAL STRUCTURE | COASTAL RESTORATION | DRAINAGE