Our client is seeking a Sr. Architectural Job Captain with over 3 years of experience in multi-family design to join their team in Denver, CO. This Architectural firm specializes in multi-family, mixed-use development, adaptive re-use, and commercial design projects, land planning, and graphic illustration. Our client is a socially responsible design firm that believes in building communities through thoughtful and inclusive design solutions.
If you are a Sr. Architectural Job Captain with multi-family experience and are looking for a new opportunity with great employee benefits, apply today!
Qualifications and Duties for this Sr. Architectural Job Captain position include:
- 3-6 years of residential/multi-family or affordable housing design experience
- Proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office
- 4-year Architectural degree (or a combination of required education and experience)
- Strong knowledge of building codes, planning, and zoning principles and practices
- Manage, under the supervision of the Project Manager, the production, organization, coordination, thoroughness, and accuracy of the virtual building model and all documents in the drawing set
- Assist the Project Manager to track budget and schedule, anticipate required staff resources and organize workflow
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
This is a hybrid position with a 32-hour work week and flexible schedule! Only required to work in office 2-3 days per week.
Salary: $55,000 - $75,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Healthcare, 3 weeks PTO, Paid Holidays, a 401k plan, and Professional Development Assistance.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL JOB CAPTAIN | ARCHITECTURAL JOB CAPTAIN | MULTIFAMILY | COMMERCIAL | RESIDENTIAL ARCHITECTURE | ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | REVIT | BLUEBEAM | MICROSOFT OFFICE | ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE