Joining our company is your opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the world of sustainable energy. As a Senior Energy Engineer in New York City, you'll be at the forefront of our mission to transform energy conservation. Beyond the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies like LED Lighting, HVAC, Solar, and more, you'll be part of a team that celebrates success with fun company events, like our annual holiday party, fostering a warm and collaborative work environment. If you're passionate about driving the future of clean energy solutions and desire a company that truly values its employees, apply now and be part of our journey towards a greener, more sustainable future.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Senior Energy Engineer opportunity include:
- Degree in Engineering or Architecture
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect (RA)
- 12+ years of experience as an architect or engineer in the energy industry
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) is ideal, but not required
- Preferred LEED Accredited Professional or LEED Green Associate certification
- Strong understanding of ASHRAE, ASTM, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac guidelines
- Advanced knowledge of energy efficiency, HVAC systems, and renewable energy
- Proficiency in independently performing refinance and pre-purchase assessments, as well as ASHRAE Level 2 and 3 energy audits
- Experience modeling commercial and multi-family properties utilizing industry standard software programs such as eQuest, TREAT, IES, or Energy Pro
- Design, evaluate, and implement energy conservation measures for building systems such as HVAC, lighting, and envelope systems
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of building energy requirements and develop detailed energy reduction plans
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance and PTO.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Senior Energy Engineer opportunity can take you!
SENIOR ENERGY ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | REGISTERED ARCHITECT (RA) | ENERGY INDUSTRY | CERTIFIED ENERGY MANAGER (CEM) | LEED AP | LEED GA | ASHRAE | ASTM | FANNIE MAE | FREDDIE MAC | HVAC | ENERGY EFFICIENCY | RENEWABLE ENERGY | AUDITS | EQUEST | TREAT | IES | ENERGY PRO