We have an immediate opening for a Soil Tester who has experience in testing aggregate compaction as well as soils to join a well-established engineering firm in Dayton, Ohio.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Soil Tester opportunity include:
- ODOT prequalification required or NICET Level 2 Soils / NETTCP Certification accepted
- Perform construction materials testing duties including testing / sampling concrete and soils
- Report data in a complete, timely, and understandable manner
- Communicate with dispatcher and office staff on status of job and location
- Communicate with superintendents, county, and city inspectors, and site crews.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, blueprints, project specifications.
- Following all company safety procedures and policies
Salary: $22 - $26 per hour, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
SOIL | TESTING | ODOT | NICET | NETTCP | ENGINEERING | ENVIRONMENTAL | AGGREGATE | GEOTECHNICAL | BLUEPRINTS | SAMPLING | PROJECT