We are seeking a Senior Stormwater Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary firm providing Civil Engineering, Surveying, Landscape Architecture, and Planning services in Land O’ Lakes, FL! We're on a mission to redefine our firm's culture with core values of respect, dedication, and collaboration at the forefront. Experience a supportive environment where ownership works hand-in-hand with our team, recognizing and rewarding their unwavering commitment. With our no overtime required policy, we prioritize work-life balance, ensuring you have time for both work and the things you love. In our informal yet professional office atmosphere, you'll thrive as we continue to grow our team and revenue, thanks to our focus on building lasting relationships with clients. Plus, enjoy excellent benefits that truly make us stand out. Join us today and be part of a dynamic company that's on the rise!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Senior Stormwater Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Florida or the ability to obtain within one year
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D and storm sewer hydraulics software
- Proficiency in watershed modeling, ESRI GIS, and ICPR (Interconnected Channel and Pond Routing Model) software
- Analyze watersheds for land development and public works projects using GIS datasets and available data
- Design stormwater management systems for various projects, adhering to state and local criteria
- Prepare Master Stormwater Reports, permit applications, and FEMA Letters of Map Revision (LOMRs)
- Provide leadership and guidance to technical staff, staying updated on stormwater regulations and technology advancements
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical dental, vision, life, AD&D, and short-term and long-term disability insurance, and PTO.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Senior Stormwater Engineer opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
SENIOR STORMWATER ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | CIVIL ENGINEERING | ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING | AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D | SEWER HYDRAULICS SOFTWARE | ESRI GIS | ICPR | INTERCONNECTED CHANNEL AND POND ROUTING MODEL