We have an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager who has experience with Embassy projects to join a well-established Architectural firm in Spokane, Washington.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Architecture
- Experience working on Embassy projects or large building complexes with multiple buildings
- Experience working with the Bureau of Overseas Building Operations (OBO)
- Architectural License (RA / LA) is required; does not have to be in Washington
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Revit, Bluebeam, Excel, Word, and Outlook preferred
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECTURE | EMBASSY | AUTOCAD | REVIT | MULTI-BUILDING | REGISTERED ARCHITECT | R.A. | LICENSED ARCHITECT | L.A.