Are you an Estimator with experience in the industrial or mechanical piping industry? If so, join our team in Portland as a Senior Piping Estimator and become a part of something truly exceptional. At our company, you'll not only find unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and a commitment to work/life balance, but also the chance to contribute to groundbreaking projects in some of the most demanding industrial sectors, from aerospace to pharmaceuticals. With a 100% management-owned structure, we prioritize your success, safety, and development, ensuring that your career will thrive here like nowhere else. Don't miss out on this unique chance to be a vital part of our innovative and dynamic team. Apply today!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Senior Piping Estimator opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management; or equivalent experience in industrial/mechanical estimating
- 3+ years of experience in industrial piping, process piping estimating
- Technology or semiconductor industry experience is preferred
- Extract and quantify material and labor requirements from preliminary drawings, sketches, and field reviews
- Create detailed take-offs, bills of materials, material/subcontract quotes, and labor estimates
- Identify and mitigate potential risks not apparent in project documentation
- Assist in developing alternate proposals, coordinate proposal processes, and ensure compliance with established estimating standards and processes
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including low-cost healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, profit sharing after 1 year, 401k with match, PTO and paid holidays, summer hours, and tuition reimbursement, life, AD&D, and disability insurance, and more!
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Senior Piping Estimator opportunity can take you!
SENIOR PIPING ESTIMATOR | INDUSTRIAL | MECHANICAL | CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT | ESTIMATING | TECHNOLOGY | SEMICONDUCTOR | PROCESS PIPING | TAKE-OFFS | BILLS OF MATERIALS | LABOR ESTIMATES