We have an immediate need for a Senior Estimator who has experience with general construction estimating to join a well-established General Contractor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 10 years experience in General Construction Estimating on renovation and new construction projects from $30 million - $100 million
- Prepare detailed cost estimates based on Schematic, DD, and CD document sets using Excel
- Ability to scope subcontractors during Bid and Buyout and work with the Project Team on buyout and transition into construction
- Revit and Building Information Modeling (BIM) Experience
- Knowledge of relative costs and options for Structure, Facade, MEP Systems and Buildings
- Multi-family, hospitality, institutional, mixed-use, office fit out, retail, and senior living
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION | BIM | GENERAL CONTRACTOR | DESIGN | MEP | ENGINEERING | ESTIMATE | ESTIMATOR | FACADE | HOSPITALITY | P.E. | INSTITUTION | MATERIALS | MODELING | PLANNING | PROPOSAL | NEW CONSTRUCTION | RENOVATION | TENANT IMPROVEMENT | RETAIL | MULTI-FAMILY | SCHEMATICS | SENIOR LIVING