We are seeking a Senior Estimator join our team in Fort Collins, Colorado or Cheyenne, Wyoming, and be part company that leads in aggregates, asphalt, and ready-mix concrete production, along with asphalt paving and extensive construction projects. We're not just a company; we're a community that celebrates with holiday parties, quarterly company-paid lunches, and provides a company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, and computer. With room for growth in a large organization, we ensure a safe work environment, learning opportunities, and access to an industry-leading benefits package. This role is your chance to join a team where innovation meets tradition, offering a unique blend of professional development and personal fulfillment.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Senior Estimator opportunity include:
- 10+ years of experience in estimating asphalt paving, underground utility, sitework, concrete construction and/or bridge construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Background in heavy highway and/or municipal construction preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs (Word, Outlook, Excel), project estimating/bidding software, project scheduling software and construction accounting software
- Identify potential projects to bid by tracking capital improvement programs and maintain an updated estimating list for the construction department
- Oversee the estimating department, ensuring bids are prepared and submitted timely, and manage the performance and development of the estimating team
- Lead estimating practices, participate in project setup and handoffs, and ensure adherence to standard estimating processes
Salary: $120,000 - $170,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, 401k with match, paid parental leave, employee assistance program, life and AD&D, and more!
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Senior Estimator opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
SENIOR ESTIMATOR | CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR | ESTIMATING | HEAVY CIVIL | ASPHALT PAVING | UNDERGROUND UTILITY | SITEWORK | CONCRETE | BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION | HEAVY HIGHWAY | MUNICIPAL | MICROSOFT OFFICE | ESTIMATING SOFTWARE | BIDDING