We have an immediate need for a Senior Civil Transportation Engineer who has experience with traffic signals, roadway lighting / signing / striping, temporary traffic control, and ITS to join a well-established Engineering firm in Monterey Park, California.
Requirements for this position include:
- Working knowledge of relevant design standards and guidelines
- Civil and/or Traffic Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of California
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Prepare proposals and participate in proposal interviews; participate in business development activities with clients
- Evaluate designs or specifications to ensure quality; check construction plans, design calculations, or cost estimates to ensure completeness, accuracy, or conformity to engineering standards and practices
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, AutoDesk Civil 3D, Microstation, Inroads, and Bluebeam Software
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm in Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | TRAFFIC | CIVIL | TRANSPORTATION | ENGINEERING | LIGHTING | ROADWAY | PLANNING | SIMULATION | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | DESIGN | CIVIL 3D | MICROSTATION | SIGNALS | ITS | PROPOSALS | PROJECT | CONSTRUCTION | CALCULATIONS | ESTIMATES