We have an immediate need for a Senior Business Development Manager who has extensive experience in project management specifically with healthcare projects for an Architecture / Engineering firm in Plano, Texas.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business related discipline; Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in senior management and business development
- An experienced leader preferably with hospital-based healthcare experience
- Be able to participate in negotiations of client contracts
- Work efficiently with contractors, partners, and federal government agencies, to meet client and organizational goals
- Be able to provide management of the company's sales and marketing functions
- Represent company meetings, conventions, and seminars designed to advance the organization's client/contract growth
- Up to 50% travel required
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and travel compensation.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT MANAGER | HEALTHCARE | VA | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | MANAGEMENT | SUPERVISOR | ARCHITECTURE | DESIGN